About the Journal
The NUALS Intellectual Property Law Review [ISSN 2582-4244] is a peer-reviewed, double blind and open access journal, operating under the aegis of the Centre for Intellectual Property Rights (CIPR), NUALS.
The Journal, being an exposition of contemporary developments in intellectual property law, encourages authors to explore the latest developments in the field, while also giving readers an insight into overlooked areas of the law. The Advisory Board of the Journal includes Prof. T Ramakrishna, Prof. (Dr.) V. C Vivekanandan, Prof. (Dr.) G B Reddy, Prof. (Dr.) Bismi Gopalakrishnan, Dr. Arul George Scaria, Adv. Swapna Sundar, Adv. Manoj Pillai, Adv. Elizabeth Puthren and Adv. Raghul Sudheesh.
About the Journal
NUALS Intellectual Property Law Review invites contributions for the Third Volume of the Journal from academicians, practitioners of the legal profession, researchers, post-graduates and under-graduate students of law. Contributions may be in the form of articles, essays, notes, commentaries and reviews.
Categories of Submissions
Articles: 5000- 7000 words
Essays: 3000-5000 words
Notes, Comments and Reviews: 1000- 3000 words
Word count is exclusive of footnotes. Longer submissions will be considered at the discretion of the editorial board.
- All submissions are to be made in the electronic form, and must be sent to ciprlawreview[at]nuals.ac.in. Submissions must be received on or before 30th December 2020.
- All submissions must include an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- In submission of work, the author undertakes that the work is original and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
- All submissions will be subject to a plagiarism check at the first stage of evaluation. If work is found to be unoriginal or plagiarised (including self-plagiarism), it will be rejected at the first instance. The Journal also reserves the right to revoke the acceptance upon a finding of plagiarism at any stage of the submission or editing process.
- Co-authorship is allowed for a maximum of two authors.
- Authors will be intimated of receipt of submission within one week from date of submission.
Submissions must be accompanied by a brief note including the following information:
- Postal Address
- Name of Institution
- Course of Study (if applicable)
- Academic Year
The submission must be made in .doc/.docx/.odt format only. PDFs of submissions will not be accepted.
The body of the manuscript must be according to the following specifications:
- Times New Roman font
- Font size 12
- Line spacing 1.5
Submissions must follow the Bluebook (20th edition) style of citation. Footnotes must be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single line spacing.
On acceptance of the submission, authors will be issued a certificate of publication.
For any queries or clarifications, reach out to us at:
Dr. Athira P S (Editor-in-Chief): ciprlawreview[at]nuals.ac.in
Mr. Suhan S (Editor-in-Chief, Student Board of Editors): +91-99475 33721
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in:
- LegalPedia Journal [LPJ, ISSN 2581-7949]: Submit by September 24
- Supremo Amicus Vol 21+ 20th Research Paper Competition, INDEXED (Google Scholar), PIF:6.242 [Prizes Worth Rs. 30k + Internship]: Submit by Oct 3
- International Journal of Socio-Legal Research [ISSN: 2393-8250, Vol 6, Issue 4]: Submit by Sep 30
- Lex Research Hub Journal on Law & Multidisciplinary Issues [ISSN 2582 – 211X, Vol 1, Issue 4]: Submit by Sep 25
- International Journal for Legal Research and Analysis [ISSN 2582-6433, Vol 1 Issue 3]: Prize Worth 7K, Submit by Sep 25
- International Journal of Legal Science and Innovation [ISSN 2581-9453, Manupatra, Indexed, Vol 2, Issue 2]: Submit by Sep 24
- LexForti Legal Journal [Vol 2, Issue 1, ISSN 2582-2942]: Prize Worth Rs. 10K, Submit by Sep 25
- White Black Legal Journal of Law [Vol 2 Issue 5, Indexed, PIF 6.435]: Submit by September 25