About the Organizer
The National University of Advanced Legal Studies, formerly National Institute for Advanced Legal Studies, is a uni-disciplinary university in Kochi, India for undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate legal education. It is the only National Law University in the state of Kerala.
The Centre for Environment and Law (CEL) of the National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi is aimed at propagating and promoting discourse in the realm of environment-related legal issues.
They review legislative changes and aim at creating a real-world impact by organizing seminars, workshops, debates amongst the various stakeholders, resource persons and policymakers focused on the issues of environmental law.
About the Blog
The Environment Law and Society Blog is an offshoot of the Environment, Law and Society Journal (ELSJ), a peer-reviewed journal published by CEL.
The Blog is aimed to provide an active forum that inspires academics, researchers, students, judges and practitioners to express and share their experiences and opinions on themes relating to the interface of environment, law and society.
The Editorial Board of the Blog is inviting articles, comments and discussion within the aim and scope of the subject matter, i.e., Environmental Law.
- Acceptable Word Limit- Minimum 1500 words, excluding footnotes.
- The Article should be on A4 sized paper, in Garamond, font size 12 and the Footnotes, in font size 10.
- The Authors should conform to the Bluebook (20th edition) Uniform System of Citation.
- Authors should provide their contact details, designation, and institutional affiliation in the covering letter for the submission.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors. Any form of plagiarism will lead to direct rejection.
- The Blog publishes only original and unpublished material. Manuscripts must therefore not, at any time during the period of consideration by the Journal, be considered for publication in any other place, nor published beforehand
- Authors are requested to send an electronic version of their manuscripts .doc or .docx format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “Submission for ELS Blog”.
- The deadline for receipt of submission is 23:59 hours, 30th November 2019.
Anuj Jain (Convener) – +91 9829066177
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com