The First NUALS Antitrust Moot Court Competition- National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi.
The Centre for Competition Law and Policy, the National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi, Kerala is glad to notify and invite for the NUALS Antitrust Moot Court Competition 2017 to be arranged between April 7-9, 2017 at the NUALS Campus, Kalamassery, Kochi, Kerala.
The Competition is open for students who are pursuing three or five-year LL.B. Degree Course in Universities /Colleges/Law Departments in India.
Participation in the Competition is restricted to 16 Teams on a First Come First Serve basis.
Institutions/Teams interested in participating in the Competition will have to make an initial PROVISIONAL REGISTRATION by e-mail, in compliance with conditions mentioned in the Rules, before 23:59 hrs on 24th February, 2017.
The priority of the teams shall be determined in accordance with the date and time of receipt of the e-mail.
The Final Registration Forms, the details of which shall be sent after the provisional registration is received, are to be e-mailed on a date not later than 5th March, 2017.
The Moot Proposition and the Rules have been attached below.
The important dates for the moot court competition are listed below:
- Release of the Proposition and Rules: 11th February, 2017
- Provisional registration, in case the team composition has not been determined, may be done by sending an e-mail confirming participation by 24th February, 2017.
- Last date for seeking Clarifications: 10th March, 2017
- Registration Deadline: 5th March, 2017
- Last date for Submission of Electronic Copy of Memorials: 26th March, 2017
- Competition: 7th – 9th March, 2017
- Kindly direct all correspondence related to the competition to [email protected]
The cash prizes to be awarded are as follows:
- Winning Team: Rupees 20,000
- Runners Up Team: Rupees 12,000
- Best Memorial: Rupees 8,000
- Best Researcher: Rupees 5,000
- Best Student Advocate: Rupees 5,000
For any queries, kindly write to [email protected] or contact any of the following persons:
Aakash Kumbhat +91 96454 09746, Convenor, Centre for Competition Law and Policy
Amitav Singh +91 97469 91322, Convenor, Centre for Competition Law and Policy
For details regarding the competition, kindly visit the website here.