The National Hybrid Marathon, Bolt is organized by School of Law, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Bengaluru.
About the Marathon
The event is a National Level Hybrid Marathon. The Name of the event is Bolt. With running events and marathons cancelled due to the pandemic, this a big setback for all of us who love the adrenaline rush of lacing up our shoes and taking to the track.
Running further helps us keep fit and boosts immunity, which is very crucial at this time. Hence, we hope to reignite this fervour within the community by taking a step in the right direction.
Title Sponsor: Chimera Supplements
Energy Partner: RiteBite Max Protein Nutrition Bars
E- certificates will be issued to all participants who successfully complete their run.
Open category (25 years and above as on 1st Jan 2021) :
- Please complete the registration process by filling out the registration form and attaching a screenshot of your payment transaction to confirm your registration.
- On the day of the event, participants have to record their run activity using any of the mobile apps like Strava, Garmin, Nike Run Club, Fit Bit, Endomondo, Runkeeper, Samsung Fit, Adidas Runtastic.
- A form will be sent to your email prior to the event. The run data, a screenshot of your run data, images of the run (if possible) and other necessary details will have to be submitted.
- The form can be filled only between 10th April 04:00 pm to 11th April 11:59 pm. Sharing the data via email, any other channel, or post the given timing will not be considered.
- The run must be completed within the specified dates. Participants have to ensure to run the chosen distance, failing which the timing will be not considered.
- If you choose to run two distances, you will have to register twice and you will receive two emails and you have to upload the run data according to distance on the two separate links emailed to you.
- Participants will be deemed disqualified if the pace is considered irregular or beyond a certain limit during the run. In case of any form of cheating/manipulation, registration will be cancelled immediately with no refund.
To register for the event please register through the link of the google form given here.
Per participant Rs 50/-
Prize Money (for each category)
Winner: Rs 2000/-
Runner up: Rs. 1000/-
Top 200 participants” gift coupons from our energy partner RiteBite Max Protein Nutrition Bars
The Event is scheduled from the 10th -11th April 2021. The deadline for registration is 9th April 2021.
E-mail ID: enith.sol[at]nmims.edu.in
Sean Mcdonald: +91 9566867122
Saaransh Shukla: +91 9174045045
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.