In 1981, Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal (SVKM) established Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) to meet the growing demand for management education. In 2003, NMIMS was declared a deemed to be university under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956.
The School of Business Management (SBM) of SVKM’s NMIMS, Deemed to be University (as per UGC Norms), one of India’s premier business schools is situated in Mumbai, Maharastra.
About the MBA (Law) Course
MBA (Law) is a one-of-its-kind program in India providing a unique combination of business intelligence and legal expertise in association with Kirit P. Mehta School of Law.
In this globalised economy, industry demands versatile professionals who can tackle legal & corporate challenges and convert them into opportunities.
The program aims at deepening your understanding of corporate strategies, marketing, finance, operations, HR management, organisational dynamics and more along with holistic development of your legal competency.
Intake capacity: 40 Students
- The candidate should have passed in the examination conducted by a recognized University leading to award of LLB/BA LLB/BBA LLB/BSc LLB/LLM degree (minimum 50% in final year examination or aggregate in all years).
- Candidates who have appeared for the final year examinations may also apply. Their initial admission if selected will be provisional and will be confirmed after submission of the final year/semester/trimester mark sheet and fulfilling the eligibility criteria for final percentage/marks.
- Candidates who have duly passed the final examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (Any one).
- Candidates who have cleared their graduation by doing a part-time course or through distance learning, correspondence courses, externally, open school from recognized University are eligible to apply and register as per UGC guidelines.
Important dates for MBA (Law) Program
How to apply?
- To apply, click here.
- Before filling the online form, please read all the instructions mentioned in the instruction sheet and also refer to the important dates.
- Online Registration Fees is Rs. 2,000/- plus taxes (This is a one-time fee, no fees will be charged for Personal Interview)
- Registration Fees are non-refundable.