NMIMS MBA Law Program 2017
NMIMS is known to introduce programs that are unique and target niche areas of specializations.
With the rich tradition of the School of Business Management (SBM) has launched in association with NMIMS School of Law, a new generation program titled MBA (Law).
This two-year full time degree program will connect dots between Law, Business and Management.
Graduated students from this program will be able to:
- Enrich knowledge with enhanced and expanded inputs for skill development related to various facets of management and administration, analyses of business data, multi-modal communication and legal drafting skills;
- Deepen and hone their skill sets with fusion of management skills with application orientation;
- Enable themselves to think more practically with analyses of business information and effectively apply legal knowledge from the perspective of business needs, including matters related to off-shore transactions and transformation towards digital economy;
- Equip with additional capabilities for understanding and resolving critical business problems, emerging perilous dimensions of VUCA elements and legal matters with practical business orientation; and
- Gain skill sets in matters of laying down legal briefs, policy documents, standard operating and monitoring procedures for execution of business decisions, etc. in total compliance with laws, regulations, governance requirements, risks and sustainability management, etc.
The following students will be eligible to join NMIMS MBA Law program:
Graduates with three or five year LLB degree programs from recognized Universities; Qualified Chartered Accountants/ Cost Accountants/ Company Secretaries.
Prospective candidates are admitted through NMAT and / or an intensive personal interview.
This interview will be preceded by a written test for a total of 100 marks and will include, Objective questions of 75 marks and an essay of 25 marks.
The objective questions will be on the following areas:
1. Logical Reasoning: 25 Marks
2. Legal Reasoning: 25 Marks
3. English Language: 25 Marks
Successful candidates passing through this process will be admitted to the two-year full time MBA (Law) Program.
Toll Free No. – 1800 102 5138 / Board Line No. – 022 4235 5555
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full details about the NMIMS MBA Law program are here.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.