SVKM’s NMIMS Kirit P. Mehta School of Law would be organizing the 2nd edition of the National Moot Court Competition.
16th to 18th March, 2018.
In its 2nd Edition now, the NMCC has acquired a prominent place in the Moot Calendar and attracts participants from all over India.
Through the event, the Moot Court Society of NMIMS Kirit P. Mehta School Of Law seeks to provide the participants with a quality experience.
Each team shall comprise of three (3) members who will be designated as two speakers and one researcher respectively. Only one team is eligible to participate per University/College/Institution.
To register please click here.
The moot problem is here.
The rules are here.
- Last Date for Registration: January 30, 2018
- Last Date for Clarifications: February 5, 2018
- Submission of Soft Copy of Memorial: 11:59 PM, February 22, 2018
- Submission of Hard Copies: Should reach NMIMS KPMSOL by February 28, 2018.
- Opening Ceremony: March 16, 2018
If you have any queries or clarifications, please email us at email@example.com
OR call us at:
- Treyamb Pathak (Chairperson NMCC):8879848092
- Pratysuh Nemani (Vice-Chairperson NMCC):7045987467
- Riddhi Tulshian (Head of PR & Marketing): 08420003301
- Anushka Sachan(Head of PR & Marketing): 7718048220
For further details, click here.
This post was first published on: December 28, 2017