SVKM’s NMIMS Kirit P. Mehta School of Law would be organizing the International Moot Court Competition 2019.
The Moot Court Competition is open to all students enrolled in a full-time undergraduate/ postgraduate law courses provided by a recognized College/Institution/University in India or abroad.
Each team shall comprise of three members who will be designated as two speakers and one researcher respectively. Only one team is eligible to participate per College/Institution/University.
Click here to download.
Note: The moot problem for this event is drafted by Nishith Desai Associates, one of the country’s leading law firm.
Disclaimer: Any team found contacting Nishith Desai Associates will be disqualified with immediate effect.
- Last Date of Provisional Registration: 30th December
- Last Date for sending scanned (soft) copy of Registration Form and Demand Draft/NEFT/RTGS: 10th January
- Last Date for sending hard copy of Registration Form and Demand Draft: 15th January (For Indian Participating Teams Only)
- Last Date for seeking Clarifications: 20th January
- Release of Clarifications: Before 30th January
- Last Date for Withdrawal: 10th February
- Last Date of Submission of Memorials (Softcopy): 10th February
- Last Date of Submission of Memorials (Hardcopy): 25th February (For Indian Participating Teams Only)
- Date of the Competition: 15th-17th March
All queries, clarifications/information-requests must be directed to [email protected].
OR call us at:
- Abhilasha Pant (Chairperson) : +91 8291024648;
- Aman Bhardwaj (Vice-Chairperson): +91 7340660661;
- Garima Agrawal (Head of Department, Communications): +91 9987198011