About the Organisations
LexTech: Centre for Law, Entrepreneurship and Innovation is one of the many committees of NLUO which has been able to carve a niche for itself as a sought-after committee in this college. Since its inception, the objective of LexTech- Centre for Law, Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Institution Innovation Cell: NLU Odisha is established under ‘MHRD’s Innovation Cell (MIC)’ (under the Aegis of HRD Ministry, Govt. of India) to systematically foster the culture of Innovation among all Higher Education Institutions (HEIs).
Law Essentials is an enthusiastic student organisation. The organisation provides the latest legal content by way of blogs, offers various certificate courses and hosts a number of webinars.
About the Workshop
LexTech and IIC: National Law University, Odisha, in collaboration with Law Essentials, is organising an online workshop on Blockchain and Contact Tracing Apps in Light of Data Protection Law and Privacy.
The online workshop focuses on the blockchain and contact tracing apps with respect to Data Protection Law and Privacy in India. The participants will understand the insight discussion on Privacy risks involved, Blockchain and Cryptocurrency.
Date: 26th July 2020 (Sunday)
Time: 5:00- 6:30 PM
About the Speakers
- Anubhav Ghosh, Advocate in Bombay High Court
- Ashit Kumar Srivastava, Assistant Professor, DNLU
- Pareekshit Bishnoi, NLUO Alumni and Advocate in Delhi High Court
- Mohammed Farhan C, Founder Law Essentials
- Deval Garg, Co-coordinator at LexTech- Center for entrepreneurship and innovation
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in:
- Free Webinar by Lawctopus: The Art of Public Speaking [August 8, Sat, 12-1:30 PM]
- CCS eColloquium on Terracotta Environmentalism: Bridging Market and Green Approaches [Aug 23]
- Law Audience’s Webinar on Laws Pertaining to Live-In-Relationships in India [July 25, 4 PM]
- Free Webinar by Lawctopus: How to Make a Career as a Trademark Advocate [July 27, 5-6:15 PM]
- YIMF Webinar on Introduction on Data Protection and Privacy [July 26, 4 PM]
- FastForward Justice’s Webinar on Anti-defection Law [July 26, 12 AM]