About the Organisation
The National Law University Odisha (NLUO) is an institution of legal education focusing on undergraduate and graduate legal and policy education in India.
About the Board
The Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Board has been established with the objective to increase awareness and promote research in the field of ADR. It strives to generate interest in ADR as an effective means of dispute resolution.
About the Newsletter
In order to carry forward the objectives of the Board, the Board is pleased to announce an e-Newsletter to catalyse the awareness about alternative dispute resolution and to foster ADR culture with the participation of students in research avenues.
The primary objective of the e-Newsletter is to disseminate knowledge relating to the current affairs in the field of ADR. The e-Newsletter intends to include articles and interviews from students, experts, academicians and reputed legal professionals practicing in the field of ADR.
The contributions must deal with a contemporary issue of ADR and must provide the author’s take on the issue, explaining the legal background succinctly and clearly. The following sub-themes are given although, any other sub-theme can be chosen.
- Rise of mediation in India
- UNCITRAL model and recent developments
- Arbitration of the competition law disputes in India
- The Arbitration And Conciliation (Amendment) Act, 2019
Submission Procedure and Guidelines
- Body of the article: Garamond, Font size 12, 1.5 line spacing
- Footnotes: 20th Bluebook, Garamond, Font size 10, single line spacing
- Abstract: Not required
- Length: 1500-2000 words inclusive of footnote
- Submission shall be made in (.docx) format
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of two authors.
- Deadline for submissions is 11:59 PM on December 31, 2019.
- Submissions must be made in an electronic form to firstname.lastname@example.org under the heading: Newsletter Submission: (title of the article)
- A CV containing details of the author(s) (full name, affiliation and contact number) must be attached in the mail to adrboard[at]nluo.ac.in.
In case of any queries, you can reach out to adrboard[at]nluo.ac.in or call:
Sridutt Mishra: + 91 7978622716
Siddhart Jain : + 91 7974682678
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.