ABOUT THE JOURNAL
The JSLPG is a bi-annual (August and December) double-blind peer reviewed open-access journal published under the aegis of North-East Students for the Furtherance of International Law (NESFIL), an erstwhile International Law Students Association (ILSA) chapter, in collaboration with National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam.
All the submitted manuscripts will be put through a strict peer review process by an eminent Editorial Panel of experts in the area.
The last edition of the Journal can be accessed here.
WHO CAN SUBMIT
Submissions are invited from legal practitioners, academicians, students and other stakeholders for the forthcoming Vol. II, Iss. I (August 2019).
- Long Articles (between 7,000-15,000 words including footnotes).
- Short Articles (between 3,000-7,000 words including footnotes).
- Essays (2000-3000 words including footnotes).
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes).
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes).
- Policy Reviews (No word limit).
HOW TO SUBMIT
All submissions must be made through e-mails to jslpg[at]nluassam.ac.in in the form of an attachment in .doc or .docx (MS Word format).
Last date for submission: Rolling submissions accepted till 10th June 2019.
All queries may be directed to the email at jslpg[at]nluassam.ac.in
In case of any immediate needs, contact at +91-7896524945, +91-8136086469
For further details regarding JSPLG, contribution guidelines, plagiarism policy and editorial policy, visit the website here.
For the format of the paper, click here.