National Law University Odisha, Cuttack invites contributions for the 5th Volume of “NLUO Law Journal” in the form of articles, case comments, legislative comments and book reviews. Any original scholarly work providing multi-disciplinary discussions on the theme of law, justice and society is welcome.
The NLUO Law Journal [NLUOLJ] (ISSN 2348-8913) is the flagship publication of the National Law University Odisha. It aims at encouraging legal writing and scholarship across the country. It is an annual peer-reviewed journal. The primary aim of the journal is to encourage research in national and international inter-disciplinary legal issues with an empirical focus.
Any original scholarly work providing multi-disciplinary discussions on the theme of law, justice and society is welcome.
- All articles, book reviews and case comments should be original and not published elsewhere.
- Submissions must consist of the abstract, main contribution and a declaration of originality.
- An abstract of 150 to 300 words should also be submitted along with articles and case comments. After initial screening, short-listed submissions will go through a double-blind peer review process and the final selection will be based on that peer review process.
- Maximum of two authors can collaborate for any submission.
- The last date for submission is 15 June 2018.
Categories of Writings
- Long Article: 8000-10000 words
- Short Article: 4000-8000 words
- Book Review: 2000-3000 words
- Case Comment/ Legislative Comment: 2000-4000 words
- Font Type and Size of the main text must be Times New Roman, 12.
- Font Type and Size footnotes must be Calibri, 10.
- Line Spacing of the main text and footnotes must be 1.5, Single respectively.
- Use of headings and Sub-Headings is encouraged. Headings and Sub-Headings should be numbered, should be of the same font type and size as the main text and should be in bold.
- Citations must be in OSCOLA format.
- The file format for submission is .doc or .docx only.
- All submissions must be sent to email@example.com.
- The name of the file must contain Name of the Author(s) + Title of the Submission.
- Mr. Owais Hasan Khan, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0671 2338015/16/17- 5027
- Mr. Akash Kumar, email@example.com, 0671 2338015/16/17- 5027
- Ms. Arpita Tripathi, firstname.lastname@example.org, 8280116164
- Mr. Ram Tiwari, email@example.com, 8895817412
This post was first published on: May 20, 2018