National Law University Odisha in association with Bose & Mitra & Co. is organizing the 6th edition of International Maritime Arbitration Moot, 2019 from March 29th- March 31st, 2019.
About the Moot
The NLUO-IMAM is proud to hold the distinction of being the first International Maritime Arbitration Moot in India and third moot competition in the world to have maritime law as its principle subject area.
This edition of NLUO – Bose & Mitra IMAM endeavors to uphold all standards of excellence with a challenging case study based on an arbitration dispute pertaining to BPV0Y4 charter party form. It will provide the participants an opportunity to test their legal acumen in comprehensive core maritime law issues before an arbitral tribunal comprising of leading experts and practitioners in the field of maritime arbitration.
Interested Universities may register by filling this form.
The last date for registrations is February 23, 2019.
|Tentative Date||Event Description|
|January 23, 2019||Release of Case Study and Commencement of Registration|
|February 15, 2019||Last Date for seeking Clarifications|
|February 20, 2019||Release of Clarifications to the Case Study|
|February 23, 2019||Last of Registration for the Competition|
|March 2, 2019||Last Date for Payment of the Registration Fees|
|March 13, 2019||Last Date for Submission of the Electronic Copy of the Memorials|
|March 29- March 31, 2019||6th NLUO Bose & Mitra & Co. IMAM|
- The Winning Team/Best Team shall be awarded a trophy, Internship at Bose & Mitra & Co. and the cash prize of INR 35,000/-
- The Runners-up Team/Second Best Team shall be awarded a trophy, Internship at Bose & Mitra & Co. and the cash prize of INR 25,000/-
- The Best Oralist shall be awarded a trophy, Internship at Scorpio Marine Management (I) Pvt. Ltd and cash prize of INR 7,000/-
- The Best Memorial shall be awarded a trophy and a cash prize of INR 8,000/-
For any other queries, please feel free to contact the undersigned or write to us at [email protected].
- Hariom Kamal Singh (Convener) +91 9005355412, 9439670407
- Nikhil Shahi (Co-Convener) +91 8757420881
- Niyati Maheshwari (Secretary) +91 8387959323, 8763085837
- Tanay Mishra (Treasurer) +91 8765888864
For updates regarding the moot, kindly visit our website, Facebook or Twitter pages.
Click here for official website and for updates, follow this Facebook page.