National Law University Odisha, Cuttack invites your contributions for the 3rd Issue of “Human Rights Law Journal”. We welcome Submissions from students, academicians, researchers and legal practitioners, to come up with their contributions in the form of articles, case comments, legislative comments and book reviews. This issue will be published in the month of July 2018.
This issue of NLU Odisha Human Rights Law Journal will focus on the Ten dominant themes.
- Gender Justice and Human Rights
- Human Rights of Tribals and Indigenous People
- Human Rights and Racial Discrimination
- Human Rights, Democracy and the Rule of Law
- Human Rights and the Environment
- Conflict between IPR and Human Rights
- Role of NGO’s in advocacy of Human Rights
- Expanding Horizons of Human Rights in the 21st Century.
- HIV/AIDS and Human Rights.
- Human Rights and the Financial Crisis.
Note: Authors are free to choose any sub-topics under these themes and areas. Submissions will demonstrate strong methodological approaches, high writing quality, robust analysis, and adherence to the topic.
||6000 words excluding footnotes
|Case Comments/Legislative Comments
||3500 words excluding footnotes
||2500 words excluding footnotes
|Font Type and Size (Main Text)
||Times New Roman, 12
|Font Type and Size (Footnotes)
|Line Spacing (Main Text) and (Footnotes)
||.doc or .docx
||Maximum of two authors can collaborate for any submission
|Mailing address for submission
|Last Date for Submission
|Name of the File
||Name of the Author + Title of the Submission
|Headings and Sub-Headings
||Headings and Sub-Headings should be numbered, should be of the same font type and size as the main text and should be in bold.
|Checklist for Submission
- Abstract with Keywords
- Main Contribution
- List of References
- Declaration of Originality
For any Query and Clarifications, Kindly Contact:
- Dr. Ananya Chakraborty (Editor-in-Chief): +91 8018234804.
- Mr. Parag Singhal (Student Editor): +91 9685460542
- Mr. Sridutt Mishra (Student Editor) :+91 9438911257
You can also mail your query to us on [email protected]
Full details are available here.