About MNLU, Nagpur
Maharashtra National Law University Nagpur is a National Law University located at Nagpur, Maharashtra, India. It is the 19th National Law University established in India by The Maharashtra National Law University Act 2014, passed by Maharashtra Legislature under the Maharashtra Act No VI of 2014.
About the Event
Blaze of Glory! Sports Fest is an important milestone for every sports enthusiast. NLU Nagpur is proud to announce its first inter-university sports fest “Sarambh: Your Potential, Our Passion”, an event with mind-boggling upsets and comebacks full of nail-biting thrillers.
List of formal events
- Cricket (Men)
- Football (Men)
- Table- tennis (Men and Women)
- Throwball (Men and Women)
- Volleyball (Men)
The event is scheduled to be held from January 16th-19th, 2020. The opening ceremony will be conducted on January 15th, 2020.
- The maximum number of participants from each college should not be more than 70. Please note that the registrations will be done on the first-come-first-serve basis”
- Please submit the registration, team and confirmation forms before the deadline, i.e., December 20th, 2019 along with the registration fees, as mentioned in the brochure.
- Please follow the following link to complete the payment process.
- The fest aims at heading towards a healthy and amicable environment with embedding elements of team harmony, compassion and a true sportsmanship spirit. So gear up your kits, pull your socks and get ready for an amazing 4-day sports fiesta to feel the beat of the playground and bag some amazing prizes.
Note: For any other registration queries, kindly refer the brochure.
20th December 2019: Last date for registration and payment of fees. Kindly do so by sending the required forms at sarambh[at]nlunagpur.ac.in.
- Pratik Shinde, Convener: +91-9158444663
- Vaidehi Kolhe, Co-convener: +91-9657003191
- Utkarsh Pandey, PR Head: +91-8318373612
- Gaurangi Sharma, PR Head: +91-7987009845
For the registration form, click here.
For the team form, click here.
For the confirmation form. click here.
For the rule book, click here.
For the official invite, click here.