The Student Editorial Board of National Law University, Nagpur is pleased to invite submissions for its inaugural issue of Contemporary Law and Policy Review(CLPR).
Contemporary Law and Policy Review is a student-edited, peer-reviewed, bi-annual law journal under faculty supervision aimed at an interdisciplinary approach towards legal research. It seeks to provide a platform for comprehensive research on various facets of contemporary law and policy related issues.
We accept the submission under the following categories:
- Research Papers: The word limit should range between 5000-7000 words.
- Notes and Comments: The word limit should range between 3000-4500 words.
- Case Comments: The word limit should range between 2000-3000 words.
- Book Reviews: The word limit should range between 1500-2500 words.
Submissions are invited from:
- Academicians and Professionals;
- Members of the Bench and Bar;
- Government Officials;
- Research Scholars; and
- Research papers, notes and comments must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 250 words.
- Co-authorship up to two authors is allowed.
- The submissions must be mailed at [email protected].
- The submissions must be original work of the author(s). 15% in toto and 10% from a single source with acknowledgment will be considered within the permissible limits of plagiarism.
- Submitted entries must not have been sent for consideration at any other place for presentation or publication.
The last date for submission of full Research Paper/Notes/Comments/Case Comment and Book Review is April 20, 2018 up to 11:59 PM.
All queries maybe addressed to [email protected]
For details, view the official notification given here.
This post was first published on:
1 Mar 2018