About NLU Jodhpur
National Law University, Jodhpur is an institution of national prominence established under the National Law University, Jodhpur, Act, 1999 enacted by the Rajasthan State Legislature. The University is established for the advancement of learning, teaching, research and diffusion of knowledge in the field of law.
About the Journal
The Indian Competition Law Review (“ICLR”) is the flagship annual journal of the Centre for Competition Law & Policy (“CCLP”), published under the aegis of National Law University Jodhpur, India.
ICLR strives to provide a platform for discussion of international as well as national developments in the field of competition law and achieve scholarly excellence with the aid of an eminent advisory board and an institution known for its academic excellence. ICLR is pleased to announce its upcoming issue, Volume V, which is to be published in February-March, 2020.
Nature of Submission
Articles, which analyze topics of permanent interest from major national jurisdictions as well as contemporary international issues on competition law and policy (5,000-10,000 Words including footnotes)
Short Notes, which cover topical recent developments in competition law (2,000- 5,000 Words including footnotes)
Case Comments on recent or landmark cases, suggesting a change in policy or interpretation, related to competition law (1,500- 2,000 Words including footnotes)
- Submissions are required to be in Garamond font and double-spaced with the font size as 12 and footnote font size as 10.
- Only footnotes shall be used in the submission.
- Manuscripts must necessarily be related to aspects of competition law and policy.
- The manuscript must be preceded by an abstract of not more than 200 words.
- The manuscript must be in conformity with the Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Edition).
- The manuscript may be co-authored by a maximum of two authors.
- The manuscript must not contain any mention or reference to the author’s name, affiliation or credentials. Such information must be restricted to a separate cover page which must contain a brief biographical description of the author and co-author (if any) and include the author’s/ co-author’s name, affiliation, qualifications, and contact details.
- The manuscript must be submitted in a Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx) format only.
- The manuscript must be emailed to the Editor-in-Chief at the address mentioned below.
- The manuscript must be an original unpublished work. The author must also confirm that the manuscript is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- If necessary, ICLR may request the author to provide a printed copy of the manuscript, in addition to the electronic copy.
Submissions are to be emailed to the Editor in Chief at cclp[at]nlujodhpur.ac.in under the subject heading ‘Volume V_ICLR Submission_Name of the Author’.
The document name must be in the following format “[Name of Authors(s)]-[Title of submission].”
The deadline for submission of manuscripts is January 15th, 2020.
For further details regarding ICLR, contributor guidelines, and editorial policy, please visit the official website.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.