NLU Jodhpur’s Journal on Corporate Law & Governance welcomes submissions of original articles, comments and discussion within the aim and scope of the Journal for Volume V, Issue 1.
National Law University, Jodhpur is an institution of national prominence established under the National Law University, Jodhpur Act, 1999 by Rajasthan State Legislation. The University is established for the advancement of learning, teaching, research and diffusion of knowledge in the field of law.
About the Journal
The Centre for Corporate Governance is a research hub under the rubrics of National Law University, Jodhpur, dedicated to research and development of governance standards for the corporate world. To promote holistic research on areas covered within the broad ambit of corporate law, the Centre came out with a bi-annual publication in 2008, known as Journal on Governance (also known as ‘Journal on Corporate Law and Governance’).
The Journal on Corporate Law & Governance [“JCLG”] is evidence of invincible research, thought-provoking ideas and significant academic and intellectual standards. It offers a forum for critical research on the interplay of contemporary corporate law issues, both from an academic and industry perspective. The Journal is peer-reviewed with ISSN serial publication No. 0976-0369 and indexed on prestigious legal databases SCC Online and Manupatra.
The broad theme of the Journal for Volume V Issue 1 is “Addressing Emerging Trends: Navigating the Murky Waters of Corporate Law and Governance.”
The Journal invites academicians, practitioners, students of law pursuing their LL.B. (Hons.)/LL.B./LL.M. from any recognised university to submit their entries.
The deadline for receipt of submissions is 31st January 2022.
Please note that the submissions must conform to the following requirements:
- The author(s) may contribute to the Journal in the form of Articles, Notes, Comments and Case Analysis.
- The acceptable length of Articles is >4500 words, and of Notes, Comments & Case Analysis is between 3000-4500 words, including footnotes.
- All submissions must include an abstract of not more than 300 words, explaining the main idea, objective of the article and the conclusions drawn from it.
- Each submission may have maximum of two authors.
- The manuscript should be on A4 sized paper, in Garamond, font size 12, 1.15 line Spacing, justified and 1-inch margins on each side. Footnotes should be in Garamond, font size 10 and with single line spacing.
- The Authors must conform to the Bluebook (20 th edition) Uniform System of Citation. Please refer to our guide to Bluebook (20th edition) here.
- The Manuscript should not contain any identification of the author/s, which shall be a ground for rejection of the submission. Authors should provide their contact details, designation, institutional affiliation and address in the covering letter for the submission.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors. Any form of plagiarism will lead to direct rejection.
- The relevant sources should be duly acknowledged as footnotes. The decision of the Editorial Board in this regard shall be final.
- Authors are requested to send an electronic version of their manuscripts .doc or .docx format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “Submission- [Name of Author] –Volume V Issue 1.”
- The document name must be in the following format “[Name of Authors(s)] – [Title of submission].”
- The e-mail must contain a covering letter providing the contact details, designation, institutional affiliation and address of the authors.
All queries may be addressed to the Editorial Board at email@example.com.