10th NLU Antitrust Law Moot Court Competition, 2019 is being held in association with Khaitan & Co. and knowledge partners SCC Online and Eastern Book Company, under the patronage of the Competition Commission of India.
Over the last nine years, this competition has grown into one of the biggest moot court competitions in India owing to challenging problems and excellent judging. Likewise, it witnesses the participation of some of the best law colleges in the country.
Participants get the opportunity to argue before expert practitioners and academicians, including judges from Khaitan & Co. and the Competition Commission of India.
National Law University, Jodhpur
15th – 17th March, 2019
- Commencement of Registration and Release of the Proposition: January 17, 2019
- Last Date for seeking Clarifications to the Proposition: January 23, 2019
- Release of Clarifications to the Proposition: January 28, 2019
- Last Date of Registration for the Competition: February 8, 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Electronic Copy of the Memorials: March 10, 2019
- Competition Dates : March 15-17, 2019
Provisional registration, in case the team composition has not been determined, may be done by sending an e-mail confirming participation.
Kindly direct all correspondence related to the competition to [email protected]
- Winning Team: Rupees 35,000
- Runners Up Team: Rupees 20,000
- Best Memoranda: Rupees 6,000
- Best Researcher: Rupees 3,000
- Best Student Advocate: Rupees 5,000
- Second Best Student Advocate: Rupees 3,000
- Best Student Advocate of the Finals: Rupees 3,000
Apart from cash prizes, participants also stand a chance to win prizes sponsored by SCC Online and Eastern Book Company:
For any queries, kindly write to [email protected] or contact any of the following persons:
- Rahul Mantri : +91-9468551690, Joint Convenor, Moot Court Committee
- Mansi Srivastava : +91-9799690148, Joint Convener, Moot Court Committee