About NLU Delhi
The National Law University, Delhi is among India’s leading law universities, ranked second in the National Institutional Ranking Framework for the last two years.
About theAcademic Fellowship
The National Law University, Delhi is inviting applications for 10 Academic Fellows towards teaching and research in the following subjects:
- Public International Law
- Private International Law
- Environmental Law
- Law, Science and Technology
- Media and Communication Law
- International Trade Law
- Competition Law
- Criminal Law & Criminal Justice
- Administrative Law
- Constitutional Law
The Academic Fellowship is a flagship programme created by the University to nurture early career academics in teaching and research. Academic Fellows are expected to contribute to the intellectual growth of the University, and will be mentored by senior faculty members. In this background, applications are invited from academics and early career scholars in law, social sciences, humanities, technology and other allied disciplines.
Responsibilities: Fellows are expected to assist in teaching & undertake research in relevant areas in consultation with the University.
Pay Scale: INR 50,000 per month
Nature of Appointment: Contractual
Number of Vacancies: 10
- LL.M or relevant Masters degree in Social Sciences/Humanities/Science and Technology from a recognised Indian or foreign university with minimum 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed), and a good academic record.
- For those applying with a relevant Masters degree in Social Sciences/Humanities/Science and Technology/Engineering, there must be a clear and demonstrable track record of interdisciplinary research involving the law.
- Applicants in this category should not have qualified for their first undergraduate degree before 01-01-2016.
- Requirements: Demonstrable research track record in any one of the subjects mentioned in this call. Interdisciplinary research will be considered as an advantage.
The following materials need to be submitted digitally.
- Statement of Purpose (750 words)
- Resume, including publications authored or co-authored, if any
- Proposed research (750 words)
- Copy of undergraduate degree, clearly indicating date and year of graduation
- Copy of Master’s degree, clearly indicating date and year of graduation
- Any other document relevant to this application not already submitted above
Please access the application form here. Last date for submission: 23:59 Hrs/11.59 PM on 22nd August 2021.
- The application must be submitted through the online form specified in this advertisement. Physical/ email applications will not be considered.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on an assessment of their application materials submitted through the online form, and only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
- Only those candidates selected for the interview will be contacted. If you do not hear from the University within 4 weeks after the deadline, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
- The eligibility criteria listed here do not guarantee an interview or a final offer.
- NLU Delhi reserves the right not to fill the positions advertised here.
- NLU Delhi is an equal opportunity employer.