About the Course
National Law School of India University, Bengaluru along with its knowledge partners Lexnexus Law Firm, JS Global Values Indian Solutions, BCP Associates and Bangalore Bioinnovation Centre will organize a Two Day Professional Certificate Course on ” Financing Startups: Legal and Regulatory Compliance” on the 24th and 25th of November, 2018
Topics to be covered
- Joint-Ventures, Strategic Partnerships, And Shareholder Agreements Franchise Agreements
- Industry-Specific Law, Business And Regulatory Compliance
- Doing Business With Government (Tenders, PPP)
- Exit Strategy For Founders And Investors
- Private Equity And Venture Capital Funding
- Setting Up Of Business And Statutory Registrations
- Tax Implications & Valuation
- Pre-Incorporation Framework Agreements And Founder-Agreements
- Entrepreneurship Building
- Due Diligence
- Preparation For Funding-Rounds And Investment Financing
Who may attend
Entrepreneurs, Investors, Small and Medium Enterprises, Lawyers, Law-Students, Academicians, Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Insolvency Professionals, Directors, Employees of Start-Ups.
Rs. 15,000 [Non-Residential]
We may provide for the accommodation on payment of additional tariff [Subject to availability of Guest-Rooms (Twin-Sharing/Single-Sharing basis)] as may be applicable, within the NLSIU campus on first cum first serve basis.
The Registration fee will cover Study material/tea/coffee/Executive Lunch and entry to all the sessions.
Payment for the course shall be done either by NEFT transfer as per the details given or by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of National Law School of India University, payable at Bengaluru which has to be sent to the address or through mentioned along with the Registration Form (See Programme Brochure below).
The Bank Transaction ID Number in case of NEFT Transfer must be sent to [email protected] Ph: [m] 9448690903. Registration shall be on First Come First Serve Basis, and shall be confirmed only on receipt of the Registration Form and Course-Fee.
Last date to register:
10th 20th November, 2018
[email protected] Ph: 9448690903
For details, please view the programme brochure given here.