About the Course
The National Law School of India University will be organizing a Two Day Professional Certificate Course on”Privacy and Data Protection Laws”on the 1st and 2nd March 2019. The Course intends to look into the Legal and Regulatory Regime on Privacy and Data Protection in India and new trends in the Data Protection Regime across the world and its impact on individuals, firms and the State.
Themes for the course
- The interplay of Data Privacy, Data Protection and Data Security Principles
- Privacy as a right, domains and its facets
- Privacy, Data Protection and Role of State and Non-State Actors
- Legal and Regulatory Regime of Data Protection in India – (Draft of the New Privacy Bill)
- Data Protection in different Sectors inter alia Health and Finance
- Judicial and Legislative Actions in India for Privacy and Data Protection
- New Data Protection laws in the US (California), Brazil, China)
Who can attend
Lawyers, Cybersecurity Experts, Cyber Technicians, Privacy Officers, Data Officers, Compliance Officers, Data Protection Officers, Students, Academicians, Relevant Industry Personnel
Rs. 15,000/- per participant – Non-residential
May be provided on payment of additional tariff as applicable- within the NLSIU campus on first cum first serve basis. (Subject to availability)
The participants will be served with tea/coffee/ lunch only in the respective breaks during the programme.
Payment for the course shall be done either by NEFT transfer as per the details given or by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of National Law School of India University, payable at Bengaluru which has to be sent to the address or through mentioned along with the Registration Form (See Attachment).
Bank Transaction ID Number in case of NEFT Transfer must be sent to [email protected]
Registration shall be on First Come First Serve Basis, and shall be confirmed only on receipt of the Registration Form and Course-Fee. [Ph No: 9448690903]
Registration will be confirmed only on receipt of payment.
Last date to register: 20th February 2019
Email: [email protected], Ph: 9448690903