CEERA, NLSIU invites applications from students interested in interning under a project from the Government of India.
- 5 positions open under the Programme
- Monthly stipend- INR 10,000 for a duration of 3 months or
- 25,000 per assignment ( subject to the submission of the deliverable within the time frame stipulated)
- Flexible work hours (Part time is also permitted)
- Research work completed by the interns shall remain as the copyright of CEERA
- Payment of honorarium can vary depending on the quality of the work displayed by the student and additional incentive also may be provided.
- Completion of assignment shall be subject to the final approval of the Coordinator.
- Students applying must have completed the 2nd year of their five year B.A. LLB. course or registered for an LLM or Master of Public Policy course at a recognized institution.
- Must possess good research and writing skills.
How to apply
Application with CV, attached with any previous research work and one recommendation letter should be sent on or before 30th Sept. 2018 to [email protected]
For official notification, click here.