The Moot Court Society is pleased to announce that National Law School of India University, Bangalore, in association with Tax India Online (TIOL), is organizing the inaugural edition of the NLS-TIOL Taxation Law Moot Court Competition .
The competition is scheduled to be organized from 4th to 6th January 2013, in Bangalore.
We are also happy to announce that the winners of the moot will have an opportunity to intern with Nishith Desai and Associates, subject to terms, conditions and confirmation by NDA.
To complete registration, please follow the procedure mentioned in the registration form, which must reach us latest by 17th November 2012. Even teams that have provisionally registered with us must fill the registration form and send it by the aforesaid date.
- Last Date of Registration: November 17, 2012
- Last Date for Clarifications: November 24, 2012
- Date for Memorial Submissions: December 17, 2012
- Date of Memorial Exchange: January 4, 2012 (night)
- Date of Preliminary Rounds and Quarter Finals: January 5, 2012
- Date of Semi Finals and Finals: January 6, 2012
For any further queries, please feel free to contact Sidhanth Ramachandran (+91 96637 88014) or Shreya Prakash (+9199167 18236).
You can mail us at email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org. Other relevant information may be found here.
Registration form is here.
Rules and Regulations are here.
Moot problem is here.