About the Organizer
National Law Institute University is a law school and centre for research located in Bhopal, India. Established in 1997 by the State of Madhya Pradesh, it is one of the first three law schools to have been established under the National Law School system.
About the Blog
Cell for Studies in Intellectual Property Rights is a cell constituted in the National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU) that aims at promotion and development of knowledge in Intellectual Property Rights (IPR). It introduces students to myriad aspects of IPR by organising academic endeavours which include conferences and also publishes the annual flagship NLIU IPR Law Journal.
The Blog is an initiative of the students in the CSIPR to encourage research in the field of IPR and to promote an environment of debate and discussion on issues related to Technology law through invitation of submissions from interested individuals.
The Blog shall serve as a resourceful one-stop destination for developments and legal insights in fields of IPR and technology law, ensuring further contribution to the existing jurisprudence in them.
Submissions to the blog shall be accepted on a rolling basis and shall be open to students, academicians and professionals.
Submission Registration and Application Details
The following points should be kept in mind while writing for the blog:
- A post shall be accepted for publication if it falls within the scope of the blog. It is essential that a post be contemporary to the current debates in IP law or technology or have an angle which deals with such debates. The author/s may submit their posts directly on the webpage-csipr.nliu.ac.in or by sending it to csipr[at]nliu.ac.in.
- The word limit for a post should ideally be 800-1200 words. The body of the post should be divided into various parts in order to make it easy to follow.
- Considering the semi-formal nature of the blog, it shall be appreciated that referencing be done only through hyperlinks, wherever necessary.
- Each post shall undergo a two-stage internal review process. In order for a post to be successfully published on the blog, the author/s may be required to alter the language/grammar, justify her/his structure/position on the law and reply to the comments of the reviewers.
- Co-authorship of upto two authors is permitted.
E-mail: csipr[at]nliu.ac.in or contact us:
Mr. Bhavik Shukla, Convenor, CSIPR: +91-9479830593
Mr. K.M. Jacob, Co-Convenor, CSIPR: +91-9495551999