Moot Court Competition
It gives us immense pleasure to announce that National Law Institute University, Bhopal, in collaboration with Surana & Surana International Attorneys is organizing the North India Rounds of the Surana and Surana National Trial Advocacy Moot Court Competition 2015 and Surana & Surana National Judgment Writing Competition on Criminal Law from 4th to 6th September, 2015.
This moot is the only one in the country to adopt the unique format of following the full trial procedure including witness examination. The Moot problem is based on contemporary issues on criminal law.
Along with the Moot Court Competition we would also be hosting a Judgment writing competition which would be open to all participants of the moot court competition.
The information regarding the moot court problem and rules of the competition will be available on the SSIA website (www.moot.in) as well as the MCA blog (www.nliu-mca.blogspot.com).
The participation is limited to 20 teams only on a first-cum-first serve basis.
- Trial Advocacy Team of the Year Award: A Plaque and cash prize of Rs 21000
- Second Best Trial Advocacy Team of the Year Award: A Plaque and a cash prize of Rs. 1100
- Experientia Patronus Hornus Award (Trial Advocate of the year): A Plaque and cash prize of Rs. 4,000 Second Best Trial Advocate: A Plaque and cash prize of Rs.2000
- Best Memorial Award: A Plaque and cash prize of Rs. 8000
- Second Best Memorial Award: A Plaque and cash prize of 4000
In addition to the above awards plaques & certificates are given to other winners / categories.
- Last date for Online Registration: 12th August, 2015.
- Last date for receiving soft copies of registration documents: 16th August, 2015.
- Last date for Submission of soft copies memorials: 18th August, 2015.
- Dates of North India Oral Rounds: 4-6 September, 2015.
For more details please contact: Rohan Harne- 9826426433, Aditya Goyal- 9425945714
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.