About the organisation
ICFAI University, Tripura is a nonprofit private university located at Agartala, Tripura, India. It was established in 2004 through an Act of State Legislature.
About the Moot Court
ICFAI Law School, ICFAI University, Tripura is organising the 1st National Moot Court Competition 2019.
The Moot Problem of The 1st National Moot Court Competition will be based on contrarious issues of the Constitution and Personal Laws.
Location (campus venue): ICFAI University, Tripura, Agartala Simna Road, Kamalghat, Mohanpur, Agartala -799210, Tripura (W), India.
- 3 Year/5 Year LLB Programme
- Each college/Institution/University may send a maximum of one team.
Each team of the competition shall consist of the following members:
- Each team shall consist of three members. (two designated as a speaker and one as a researcher).
- The researcher may be permitted to argue as speaker only in case of illness or any unforeseen event, but written permission of the Moot Court Convener in such case shall be mandatory.
In order to confirm participation, teams of every Institution should register themselves. The registration process consists of the following two steps:
Step one: Each team is required to send a scanned copy of their duly filled-in Registration form along with the Demand Draft/ receipt of NEFT payment to njy.nmcc[at]iutripura.edu.in by 16th August 2019.
The subject of the mail should bear “Registration Form for 1st N.J. Yasaswy National Moot Court Competition, 2019”. The Demand Draft shall be drawn in the favour of “The ICFAI University Tripura” payable at Agartala. Teams can also make payment in NEFT mode. Details for the same are given below:
Account Name: The ICFAI University Tripura,
Account Number: 910010047489436,
Bank Name: AXIS Bank,
Branch Name: Agartala Branch,
IFS Code: UTIB0000276
Step two: Registration Form and Original Demand Draft/copy of the receipt of NEFT should be sent to the address of the University by 24th August and “Registration Form for 1st N.J. Yasaswy National Moot Court Competition, 2019” should be written clearly on the envelope. The postal address is as under:
ICFAI Law School, ICFAI University, Tripura Agartala- Simna Road, Kamalghat, Mohanpur, Tripura West- 799210, Tripura, India.
Last date: 16th August 2019.
Fee details: 5000/- per team.
- Releasing of Moot Problem: 1st June 2019.
- Online Provisional Registration: 5th June 2019
- Registration form with payment details to be mailed to Moot Court Committee, ICFAI Law School by: 16th August 2019
- Last date for clarification of the problem: 18th August 2019
- Submission of Memorials (soft Copy): 5th September 2019
- Submission of 6 copies of Memorials (Hard copy): 10th September 2019
- Inauguration, Draw of Lots, Memorial Exchange& Researcher Test: 27th September 2019
- Preliminary Rounds, Quarter Finals and Semi-Finals: 28th September 2019
- Finals & Valedictory: 29th September 2019
Prof. Shruti Das, Assistant Professor 7300911778
The registration form is here.
The brochure is here.