About Niti Manthan
Niti Manthan is an initiative to motivate and inspire young students on various socio-legal themes and guide them traverses the righteous path throughout their personal and professional lives. By having a direct interaction and by the exchange of views with experienced legal minds and researching, conceptualizing and correspondingly reporting according to the selected avenue given below.
It has been recognized by The International Criminal Court Hague, United Nations Harmony with Nature Programme, Received a grant of 750$ for volunteer work by the IBJ, and has Collaborated with various Public Institutions and Universities pan India.
The think tank, Niti Manthan currently functions in the areas of Research, Legal blogs, Internships, E-classes, Young Leaders for Legal Literacy Program, Research Centers on Medical and Health Law, Environmental Law, International Criminal Law & Psycho-Legal Studies, Workshops, Certificate Courses and Lecture Series
- Time Period: One-Two Months (Can be extended depending on your performance and requirement)
- Mode of Work: Work from Home- Virtual Internship. Flexible working hours. Work at your own pace throughout the week!
- Last Date of Application: 5th August 2021
- Perks: Apart from Certificate of Internship, the interns would have hands-on experience on practical nuances of the Law and Social Media Content Creation, working with team members from different parts of the country. They shall have access to all Niti Manthan webinars free of cost and shall be first to be updated of any research intern positions open within the organization.
- Eligibility: A Student and/or professional in the field of law or design
- Interns Required: 2
About the Internship
Niti Manthan is giving you an opportunity to become part of its social media content creation team!
A no time frame internship where you work at your own pace and get to show your digital creativity! Whether you like basic picture editing on design apps or good at graphics and love making cartoons or comic strips/ enjoy making memes or you have found your new interest in making reels for Instagram; all has a place here!
Skills and Qualifications required
- Proficiency in handling Canva and Adobe or other such basic design tools.
- Create Quality carousels and posters to increase Social Media Engagement.
- Be up to date with Legal and General news
- Proficient in English language to make abstracts and briefs
Submit your CV along with a work sample.
For the Work sample, the Applicant has to create posters or image art on any one of the following topics:
- COVID-19 vaccination awareness
- World Humanitarian Day
- Independence Day and Law
- Listicles (For e.g. 10 Books that every Law student must own, 10 Movies every Law student must have seen at least once!)
- Video Sample (Reel/ Lecture series/ IGTV format etc.)
- Any previous work sample
Please note that no financial transactions are involved in the application process. All associates work pro-bono at Niti Manthan.
Apply here: https://lawc.to/9vmon
Please feel free to write at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any query or visit any Niti Manthan Social Media platforms.
Contact: +919921078871 (Whatsapp only)
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.