Niti Manthan’s Psycho-Legal Centre for Research is expanding its team and is looking for new members.
About the Opportunity
The students/professionals who are interested in enhancing their research skills; exploring the intersection of law and psychology; spreading knowledge about mental health; and are enthusiastic about the field of psychology and its brooding presence and influence on legal stakeholders may apply.
Please note: It’s a pro-bono work, and centre doesn’t hold collect or disburse any fund.
- Last date to apply: 30 June 2021
- Time period: Minimum 2 months, can be extended based on the performance.
- Mode of Work: Work from home: virtual
- BA/MA psychology students as well as professionals in the field of mental health.
- A student and/or professional in the field of law who can advocate for mental health and has an interest in the field of psychology.
Number of Vacancies
Slots: 2 members
Submit your CV and statement of purpose at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The shortlisted candidates would be called for interviews (There is no application fees at any step)
Primary and Secondary research, creating modules related to mental health literacy, mental health advocacy, as well as counselling people in distress.
Kamakshi Joshi: 9958404608
Disclaimer: Internship experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus' official views on the internship.