About the organisation and the competition:
1st Shri Nirmala Devi Bam Memorial National Moot Court Competition is being held at Indore Institute of Law, Indore from 10 to 12May.
Indore Institute of Law, Indore, after the success of its seven chapters of National and International Law fests, this year we come up with our flagship event i.e.1st Nirmala Devi Bam National Moot Court Competition, to test and enhance the research and advocacy skills among the upcoming generation of the legal fraternity.
The competition is open for students of LLM, LL.B(three years course), B.A. LL.B., B.B.A.LL.B, B.Com LLB, BSc LLB, BSW LLB (five years course) from any Law College/ Institution/University recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Venue: Indore Institute of Law, Indore, Madhya Pradesh (India).
To complete the process of registration, all participating teams are required to submit the completed registration form, duly signed and stamped by the Head of Institution/Principal/ Head of Department along with the payment details.
The hard copy of the Registration form along with the payment details should reach on or before 15th April, 2019, at Indore Institute of Law, Gendalal Bam Parisar: Opp. IIM, Rau Pithampur Road, Village Dehri, Rangwasa, Indore (M.P.) 453331.
- Registration starts: 5th March 2019.
- Early Bird Entry: 5th March 2019 to 31st March 2019 (Amount INR 3000 with accommodation and INR 1000 without accommodation).
- From 1st April to 15th April ( Amount INR 4500 with accommodation and INR 2000 without accommodation).
- Registration closes: 15th April 2019 (11:59 pm).
- Memorial Submission (Soft Copy): 20th April 2019.
- Memorial Submission (Hard Copy): 25th April 2019.
- Competition dates: 10th to 12th May.
- Winner: INR 31000
- First Runners Up: INR 21000
- Second Runners Up: INR 11000
- Best Advocate: Gold Medal
- Best Memorial: INR 11000
- Best Researcher: INR 11000
- Best Speaker: INR 11000
- Participation Certificates to all Participants
For further details, please feel free to contact Moot Court Society, Indore Institute of Law at iilmootcourtsociety[at] gmail.com, or call/whats app the
Bipasha Bandopadhyay: +91-98934 61157
Tushar Kumrawat: +91-91111 57833
For the brochure, click here.
For the registration form, click here.