Institute of Law, Nirma University – Centre for Law & Governance Initiative Presents 1st National Legislative Drafting Competition
Centre for Law & Governance, institute of Law, Nirma University presents you with the ultimate opportunity to let your opinion make the vital difference. One ‘hadsa’, Drafting a Bill. If you have a flair for debating & drafting, well, this is well and truly for you.
Theme: Delhi Gang Rape
Rules & Regulations:
- The teams have to provide a substantive Bill on the situation.
- The team can give reasons, judicial trend or any other material to support their Bill or any of the Section thereof.
- The teams have to provide ethical arguments if any for justifying their amendments
- From the Bill, the team shall be invited to at Centre for Law & governance, Institute Of Law, Nirma University along with Experts, Panelist to discuss their thoughts and their Bill.
- A team may consist of minimum 1 and maximum 3 members
- 1st Prize-Rs.9,000
- 2nd Prize- Rs.6,000
- 3rd Prize- Rs.3,000
- 2 consolation Prize – 1000 Rs
Last Date for Submission : 20th March
Full details are here.