- Constitutional and Administrative Law
- Criminal and Security Law
- Legal Pedagogy and Research
How to apply
Download this form, fill it and send it to Institute of Law, Nirma University, along with a draft of sum of Rs. 2950 (Rs. 2500 + GST @ 18%)
- Admission to LL.M. Programme will preferably be based on Common Law Admission Test (PG CLAT 2018). Therefore, candidates are required to appear for the PG CLAT- 2018.
- If not appeared in PG CLAT – 2018, the candidate has to appear in ILNU Entrance Exam, 2018.
- The weightage of admission test will be for 70% of the total marks of the test and the rest of the 30% will be equally distributed on the bases of work experience, publication and statement of the purpose.
- Please indicate valid PG CLAT 2018 Admit Card details in the coloumns provided.
- In all matters regarding admission to the programme, the decision of the Admission Committee, Institute of Law, Nirma University shall be final and binding on the applicant.
Deadline: The last date to apply is July 1, 2018
For official notification, click here.
This post was first published on: April 24, 2018