About the Organizer
NIMT Institute of Method and Law, as a part of its aim of providing holistic academic and co-curricular education, is now gearing up to organize the First Edition of the Model Youth United Nations session at its Seedling School of Law and Governance on 30 September 2019.
About the MUN
NIMT’s Model Youth United Nations (NIMMUN) is our dedicated effort to create a medium to promote the importance of inculcating the propensity to scrutinize the intricate concepts and to understand the multifaceted nature of problems and most importantly to patiently listen to the other speakers, in the formative years of their life – to ensure the gift of a better future generation to our nation.
It is a platform where every student is given an opportunity to speak. Your voice is being heard, your ideas are going global.
The NIMMUN 2019 shall be held at the campus of NIMT (Greater Noida Campus), U.P
Committees and their Agendas
- UN General Assembly: Accessing the issue of establishment of nuclear free-zone in the region of middle-east.
- United Nation Human Rights Council: Addressing the prevailing issue of improving employment opportunities for refugees and displaced persons.
- LOK SABHA: Discussion on the revocation of Article 370 of Indian Constitution.
- International Press: Journalists, Photographers, & Caricaturists. Registration Procedure: Registration has to be done online only.
Submission Registration Application Details
Last date for registration: 27th September 2019
Date of the event: 30th September 2019
NOTE: Registrations can be done by calling on the numbers mentioned in the contact details.
- Delegate Fee: Rs. 1500/-
- International Press Fee: Rs. 1200/-
Drop your queries at pritish.kishor[at]nimt.ac.in
Shamya Noopur: 8851448165
Deepak Gupta: 8707469590