The Network for International Law Students (NILS) is organizing a day-long Workshop on the “Goods & Service Tax and its Implication” on 14th April, 2017.
This workshop will be organised in association with the College of Legal Studies, UPES Dehradun.
We are pleased to announce The NILS Workshop on GST and its Implications which will see following people as speakers:
1. Pravin H Parekh, Senior Advocate Supreme Court
2. Abhishek A Rastogi, Partner, Khaitan & Co.(Mumbai)
3. Rashmi Deshpande, Associate Partner, Khaitan & Co. (Mumbai)
4. Pramod Kumar Rai, Founder, Athena Legal Taxation Law Firm
The Workshop will be conducted on 14th April, 2017 in College of Legal Studies, UPES Dehradun campus and the last date for registration is 13th April, 2017.
The Workshop is open to law and non-law students and working professionals in and around Dehradun in the State of Uttarakhand.
Interested students may contact the Organizers by Call or E-mail expressing their interest in attending the said Workshop at:
1. Ms. Varsha Gupta, President, NILS Dehradun, (M) +91- 8979833050, (E)
2. Mr. Anuraag Mitra, Secretary General, NILS Dehradun, (M) +91- 7060474276, (E)
The Press Release of the Workshop is here.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.