Nepal Journal of Legal Studies (ISSN: 2542-2790) is a student-run peer reviewed journal published annually by Nepal Law Campus, Tribhuvan University. After successful publication of the first volume, the journal is now accepting submissions for its upcoming volume (Vol. 2, 2017-18), which is scheduled to be released by 2018.
The journal invites submissions from both early career and established scholars, professors, members of bench and bureaucracy, practitioners and postgraduate students with the objective that plurality of experiences and perspectives is represented. Submissions from undergraduate students are also highly encouraged.
The second volume is not thematic in nature and accepts submissions on any legal issues while those concerned with Nepal may be prioritized. The journal also accepts articles on pertinent issues of international law that are of concern to the South Asian nations and contemporary legal issues in or comparative research on the legal systems of the region.
The submissions shall be reviewed by a double blind peer review method. The authors shall be forwarded articles as per the edits suggested by the peer reviewers once they are shortlisted for publication. Upon series of review and editing by the authors and reviewers, the article shall be finalized.
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 pt.
- Line Spacing: 1.5 pt. (within lines) and 2 pt. (within paragraphs); footnotes shall be single line spaced with 2 pt. in between two footnotes
- Format: Manuscripts should be submitted in MS-Word
- Citation Style: Bluebook Style of Citation (20th Edition), Footnote Citation
- Word Length: Standard word length is around 8,000 words for articles. It is expected that the submitted articles shall be of at least 3,000 words. However, considering the originality and significance of the paper, the journal may accept articles of any word length.
- Submissions: All submissions must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deadline for submission of all articles is November 10, 2018.
Prospective authors are encouraged to contact the Editorial Board at email@example.com for further details and any other queries regarding publication of their articles.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.