Université Kongo, Centre des droits de l’homme (Centre for Human Rights of Université Kongo, DRC), Africa in collaboration with AYDF (Youth for Asia) is organising its first edition of Nelson Mandela International Summer School on Law, Policy and Sustainable Development.
Dates: 18th-20th June 2021
About the Organizers
Université Kongo, Centre des droits de l’homme (Centre for Human Rights of Université Kongo, DRC), Africa
AYDF (Youth for Asia)
About the Summer School
The summer school on Law, Policy and Sustainable Development is being organized by the Université Kongo, Centre des droits de l’homme (Centre for Human Rights of Université Kongo, DRC), Africa in collaboration with AYDF (Youth for Asia) for a period of 3 days.
- The core motivation of this international summer school is to facilitate the students and professionals on the pertinent issues related to the field of Law and Sustainable development with special emphasis on the current global pandemic and its effect on the world.
- The summer school would be a 3-day programme organized from 18th -20th June 2021 on a virtual platform.
- The program will be conducted in English and French.
- There are a limited number of slots from a single country therefore the selection of SOPs will be on a rolling basis.
- Upon successful completion of the summer school, the participants would be awarded a certificate of participation.
The summer school is open to the judges, diplomats, UN Officials, public servants, research scholars, policy analysts, legal professionals, academicians and students.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may send in a Statement of Purpose of not more than 350 words outlining their interest in the summer school at email@example.com.
Registration fee is as follows:
- Africa: $30 USD
- EEA, UN LDC nations & India: $50 USD
- Other countries: $100 USD
The summer school will also provide scholarships to 4 deserving candidates on the basis of SOPs. There are 2 fully-funded scholarships and 2 partially funded scholarships (50%).
- Last date of submission of SOPs: 30th May, 2021
- Intimation of selection will be given in 5 days of submission of SOP.
- Candidates shall register only after the intimation of selection.
Kindly find attached the brochure of the Nelson Mandela International Summer School 2021.
Lawctopus Law School is proud to be the knowledge partner for Nelson Mandela International Summer School by Université Kongo & AYDF.