About the Institution
The Nehru Memorial Law College, Hanumangarh Town (Rajasthan) was established in the year 1980 by Rashtriya Shikshan Sansthan Samittee since then this institution is imparting legal education with excellence.
About the Journal
The Bhatner Socio-Legal Journal is the flagship annual and peer-reviewed refereed journal of the Cell for academia, published under the aegis of Nehru Memorial law College Hanumangarh Town (Rajasthan). The primary aim of the Journal is to publish high-quality cutting-edge scholarship in the field of Laws.
Submissions for scholarly, original and unpublished written works from people across the legal profession-students, academicians and practitioners are invited, to be published in the Journal.
The Bhatner Socio-Legal Journal aims to publish innovative and original papers that make a significant contribution to the wide spectrum of law and also other related disciplines.
How to Submit?
The content is to be sent to nmlpgc80[at]gmail.com latest by 15th July, 2020.
E-mail ID: nmlpgc80[at]gmail.com with ‘Query’ in the subject line of the email
Mobile Number: 9027774385 and 7014653971
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in:
- Call for Chapters: Edited Book on IPR Regime and COVID 19
- Call for Papers: Lex Humanitariae: Journal for a Change [ISSN: 2582-5216, Volume I, Issue III]
- Call for Papers: Corpus Juris [ISSN Number 2582-2918, Volume 2, Issue 3]
- CfP: Jus Carta Book with ISBN by CB Educational Services
- Call for Papers: International Journal of Legal Science and Innovation [ISSN 2581-9453, Volume 2]
- Call for Paper: Jurisperitus: The Law Journal [ISSN 2581-6349, Vol 2, Issue 2]
- CfP: White Black Legal Journal of Law [Vol 1, Issue 10, Indexed, PIF 6.435]
- Lawctopus Online Course on ‘Legal Research and Writing’ Batch 4 [Updated and Improved]
- Lawctopus Online Certificate Course on ‘Contract Drafting and Negotiation’ Batch 3 [Revised and Updated]
- Lawctopus’ Online Certificate Course on ‘Trademarks – Law and Practice’ Batch 1
- Call for Papers: International Review of Human Rights Law [IRHRL, ISSN 2455-8648]
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.