About IFIM Law School
IFIM Law School is affiliated to the Karnataka State Law University (KSLU) and is approved by the Bar Council of India.
About the Competition
IFIM Law School is organising the 1st National Deal Neg- Med Competition, “CONCORDAT 2019”, scheduled to be held from 7th – 8th September 2019.
The flagship event of IFIM Law School is a combination of Negotiation and Mediation activity. The first edition of CONCORDAT (Neg-Med Competition) aims at providing an avenue where students can experience two different forms of dispute resolution together.
The competition will have four rounds: Prelims, Quarters, Semi-Finals and Finals. In the first two rounds, the participants will get to exercise their negotiation skills whereas, in the last two rounds of the competition, their mediation skills would be tested.
The entire competition will be based on a Deal whose different facets will evolve and become intricate with each passing round.
Three students per team. One entry from each college. (First 16 Teams would be considered for the Competition
Venue of the Competition
IFIM Law School, 8 P & 9 P, KIADB Industrial Area, Electronic City Phase I, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100, India.
Registration Procedure and fee details
For the registration form, click here.
Registration Fee: Rs. 3500 per team (non-refundable).
Details of the account holder
- Name of Account Holder: Centre for Developmental Education
- Complete Contact Address: Centre for Developmental Education, #8P & 9P KIADB Industrial Area, Electronics City 1 st Phase, Bangalore- 560100
- Telephone Number/Fax/Mail: 9900067701
- PAN number: AATC3674J
Bank account details
- Bank name: Axis Bank Ltd
- Branch name with complete address: Electronics City, #8P & 9P KIADB Industrial Area, Electronics City 1 st Phase, Bangalore- 560100.
- IFSC Code/NEFT Code/RTGS Code/BRANCH Code: UTIB0001541
- Type of bank account: Corporate Banking/OD
- Account number: 915030028994297
- MICR Code of bank: 560211039
For successful registration, participants need to send the registration form along with the payment receipt on concordat[at]ifim.edu.in.
- Last Date of Registration: 21st July 2019
- Last Date of Payment: 25th July 2019
- Release of Problem along with Rules and Regulations: 19th August 2019
Winners will be awarded: Rs.10,000 along and an internship in renowned Law Firm
Individual cash prizes for the Best Speaker/ Negotiator: Rs. 5000
Faculty Coordinator: Ms. Apoorvi Shrivastava
Email ID: apoorvi.shrivastava[at]ifim.edu.in
Ms. Nidhi Chauhan (9980275412).
Mr. Suyash Singh Rathore (8981126048).
For the poster, click here.
Lawctopus is proud to be the media partner of this event.