The National Client Consultation Competition is being organized by The NorthCap University on 1st September 2018.
- Only Law Colleges/Universities recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate.
- Only bonafide students pursuing LL.B. Three Year/Five Year Degree program in aforementioned institutions, during the current academic year are eligible to participate.
- There can be a maximum 3 Teams from one university/college.
Composition of Teams
Each team shall consist of only TWO participants.
- Registration is on first come first serve basis and it’s open to first 30 Teams.
- Teams/Participants are required to duly fill the Registration Form (attached at the end) (endorsed by the Head of the Institution) along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 2500/- drawn in favor of THE NORTHCAP UNIVERSITY payable at GURGAON, which has to reach the organizers by the 27th August 2018 to the following address: Ms. Deborisha Dutta, Asst. Professor, The North Cap University, Gurgaon, Sector 23A, Haryana 122017
- All teams must also send an e-mail of their soft-copy of registration Form and Demand Draft, latest by 23rd August 2018 on [email protected].
- Teams from the same college/university can send a common draft for the whole amount.
- Accommodation will be provided with an extra cost of Rs. 1200 per member for a day.
- All the participants shall carry their College/University Identity Cards at the time of registration as well as at all times thereafter, during the competition. Participants are advised to carry photocopies of all duly filled forms that have been submitted to the organizers.
- Winner: Winner Trophy, Rs. 10,000/- cash prize and Certificate.
- Runner up: Runner up Trophy, Rs. 5000/- cash prize and Certificate.
- Participants: Participation Certificates.
- Manmohit Grewal, Student Convener: +91-8059364090
- Biswaksen Panda, Student Convener: +91-9582206856
- Francita Mary Virgil, Student Convener: +91-9013105295
For details, view the brochure given here.