A National Webinar is being organized by Ramaiah Institute of Legal Studies Bangalore scheduled to be held from 6th – 8th July, 2021.
About the Institute
M. S. Ramaiah College of Law (MSRCL) is a law school located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. It was founded by M. S. Ramaiah in 1995. The college is affiliated with Karnataka State Law University and recognized by the Bar Council of India.
About the Webinar
The webinar will be conducted for 3 days where experienced legal professionals will be sharing different legal topics. Prof.(Dr.) P Ishwara Bhat Vice Chancellor Kslu, Hubballi will be doing the inauguration for the webinar on 6th July from 10 am -10.30 am.
About the Speakers and their Interests
1. Dr. Shashikala Gurpur
- Profile: Director, Symbiosis Law School-Pune (Dean, Faculty of Law, Symbiosis University)
- Topic: India and International Law: Contemporary Trends
- Date & Time: 6th July, 10.30 am to 11:30 am
2. Prof.(Dr.) Js Patil
- Profile: Former Vice-Chancellor-NLU & JA, Assam (Founder Vice-Chancellor-KSLU, Hubballi)
- Topic: Legal Education In India: Challenges
- Date & Time: 7th July, 10.30 am to 11:30 am
3. Prof.(Dr.) Sairam Bhat
- Profile: NLSIU, Bengaluru
- Topic: Green Federalism In India
- Date & Time: 8th July, 10.30 am to 11:30 am
How to Register and Attend?
- Register through the link given at the end of this post.
- Click here for the Google meet link.
E-certificate will be provided to all registered participants.
Click here for the official brochure
Disclaimer: Internship experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus' official views on the internship.