IILS Darjeeling is organizing a National Webinar on ‘CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) vis-a-vis Companies Act 2013-Reshaping the CSR Guidelines in the Wake of COVID-19, on October 9.
About IILS Darjeeling
The Indian Institute of Legal Studies is situated at the foothills of the Himalayas in the Terai-Dooars confluence bestowing it with the natural landscape, sharing boundaries with the SAARC nations. The Indian Institute of Legal Studies is affiliated with the University of North Bengal and is approved by the Bar Council of India and recognized under Sections 2(f) & 12-B of the UGC Act, 1956. The Institute is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
About the Webinar
It is necessary for the students to get practical knowledge about the expectancy of Corporate Social Responsibility in the corporate world and the way it uses various channels to create awareness about the liabilities of the companies and hence it is very crucial for the students to learn about the important role of consumer bodies in this area along with their day-to-day
This Webinar on corporate law would not only educate the students but would also provide them with a platform to interact with professional experts.
- Date: October 9, 2021
- Time: 11 AM onwards
- Platform: Google Meet
Who can Participate?
- Faculties from law, economics, management, commerce and allied disciplines.
- Students of law, economics, management, commerce and allied disciplines.
- Industry representatives, experts, academicians and advocates.
- Dr. Yamala Papa Rao, Associate Professor of Law at HNLU, Raipur
- Dr. Fincy Pallissery, Associate Professor, School of Law (CHRIST deemed to be University)
- Mr. Utkarsh Ravi, Legal Manager at Bombay Stock Exchange
E-certificates for participation shall be provided to the participants on the basis of recorded attendance
Registration Fee: Free
For free registration and participation click on the link given at the end of this post.
October 6, 2021, by 12 Noon
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Numbers: +91-6296903441/6296903423/8874731277