Saveetha School of Law of SIMATS, Chennai is organizing a national webinar on the topic ‘Contemporary Judicial Process in India’ on October 8, 2021.
About the College
Saveetha Institute of Medical And Technical Sciences (SIMATS) is a private university located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Saveetha School of Law aims to strive for Quality Legal Education and maintains higher standards of Legal Research and Training.
About the National Webinar
The college is organizing a national webinar on the topic ‘Contemporary Judicial Process in India’ on the 8th of October 2021 from 10:30 AM onwards via an online platform.
The ultimate objective of the webinar is to help individuals with an interest in law and judicial process, understand the growth and principles that are essential factors in the present judicial process.
Distinguished Guest and Speakers
- Mr. D.O. Kaviyanathan, Advocate High Court of Madras, Managing Partner Nathan and Associates
- Mrs. Nivedhitha Kaviyanathan, Advocate High Court of Madras, Managing Partner Nathan and Associates
- Date: October 8, 2021
- Time: 10:30 AM onwards
- Mode: Online
- Registration fees: No registration fees, free webinar
How to Register?
Click on the link given at the end of this post to register for the national webinar.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
A Certificate of Participation will be awarded to those who have attended all the sessions.
- Asst.Prof. Aswathy Prakash (Program Coordinator): 9949564411
- Mr. Leelesh Sundaram (Program Coordinator): 9092289877