A 1-day National Virtual Seminar on ‘Women’s Rights and Gender Equality’ is being organized by School of Law, ADYPU which will be held on October 22, 2021.
Ajeenkya DY Patil University is a private University located in Lohegaon, Pune, Maharashtra, India and belongs to the DY Patil group, a network of educational institutions in India.
About the Conference
The 76th session of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA), opened on September 14, 2021, under the theme highlighting recovery from COVID-19 by respecting the rights of people and also launched the Feminist Plan for Sustainability and Social Justice.
This Virtual National Seminar will throw light on several issues and challenges faced by women with special reference to the post-pandemic era and discuss the needs for the advancement of women in all walks of life. Further, the seminar invites suggestions from the intellectuals of the society for the empowerment and development of women, to combat discrimination and violence against women.
Seminar Registration and Paper Presentations
- Registrations are invited for participation and paper presentation.
- Selected papers will be published in an edited book with ISBN or UGC CARE listed journals (publication charges will be extra)
Registration Fee for Participation and Paper Presentation
- Academician and Others: Rs. 400
- Research Scholars: Rs. 300
- Students: Rs. 100
Important Note: Kindly mention the details of NEFT/Transaction ID once you remit the registration fee.
- Name of Account Holder: Ajeenkya Dy Patil University
- A/c No: 0263201001599
- IFSC Code: CNRB0000263
- Swift Code: CNRBINBBPFD
- Bank: Canara Bank, Koregaon Park Branch, Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Last date for submission of papers: October 18, 2021
- Date of the seminar: October 22, 2021
Click on the link given at the end of this post to register for the seminar.
- Women Rights and Gender Bias
- Violence against Women- Public Private Divide
- Women’s Sexuality and Reproductive Rights
- Impact of Covid-19 on Women’s Rights
- Judicial Activism & Changing contours of Women’s Rights
- Women’s Rights: Indian Constitution
- Women’s Rights as Human Rights
- Domestic Violence against Women
- Rights of women at workplace
The above themes are just indicative, the authors are free to send an abstract/paper on any other area they feel is relevant to the theme of the seminar.
You could access the conference details on ADYPU’s website www.adypu.edu.in
- Word limit for the abstract is 250-300 words
- Word limit for the full Paper is 3000-4000 words
- The abstract and full papers are to be sent as a MS Word Document
- Uniform font style should be maintained in Times New Roman ‘12’
- For foot notes, font size ‘10’ is to be maintained
- Text alignment should be justified
- Line spacing should be ‘1.5’
- Plagiarized submissions will be subject to disqualification
- Editorial Committee shall reserve the right of disqualification
Submission of Abstracts
- Word Limit for the Abstract is 250-300 Words.
- Abstract will be peer reviewed before acceptance