The Centre for Research in Environmental Law (CREL) at the Dharmashastra National Law University (DNLU), is organizing a National Virtual Environmental Law Quiz Competition, 2022 on June 5, 2022, which is marked as World Environment Day.
Dharmashastra National Law University (DNLU) Jabalpur, is a National Law University located at Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India.
About the Centre
The Centre for Research in Environmental Law (CREL) at the Dharmashastra National Law University (DNLU), is an endeavor of the University to respond to the need for legal scholarship in the areas of conservation of environment.
The Centre aspires to be an incubator for new approaches on how law can best address the complex issues related to the environment.
About the Competition
The Centre is organizing a National Virtual Environmental Law Quiz Competition, 2022. The competition is all set to take the stage on June 5, 2022, which is marked as World Environment Day.
Through this quiz competition, we aim to spread awareness towards the environment issues faced by mankind today. The competition would provide a unique platform to the all the students across the country to put their knowledge and quizzing instincts to test on crucial topics such as Climate Change, Environmental Legislations, and so on.
The Competition is open to the students (both UG and PG). There is no limit on the number of students who can participate from one University/College.
The format of the Quiz Competition is as follows:
- The quiz competition will consist of a single round.
- The competition will be conducted on Google Forms.
- There will be 50 multiple-choice questions.
- Each correct answer will fetch 4 marks and Negative 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- 15 Minutes will be allotted for the participants, failing which, the link would automatically turn inactive.
Topics for the Competition
- Living Sustainably in Harmony with Nature
- History, Origin, and Significance of Environmental Law: National & International Framework
- Protection of Environment under Indian Legal Framework and Recent Developments
- Landmark Developments in International Environment Law
- Current Affairs Related to Environment (last 1 year)
How to Register
The Registration can be completed by filling the Google Form given at the end of this post.
- The Registration fee is INR 50.
- Payment Details:
- Account Name: MADHUSUDAN YADAV
- Account Number: 17200110083116
- IFSC Code: UCBA0001720
- UPI ID: 9171582017@ybl
Register for the quiz competition on or before June 4, 2022.
- Winner: Cash Award of INR 1,500 and a Certificate of Achievement
- First Runner Up: Cash Award of INR 1000 and a Certificate of Achievement
- Second Runner Up: Cash Award of INR 500 and a Certificate of Achievement
- Certificate of Merit to participants obtaining 4th to 8th position
- Certificate of Recognition to participants obtaining 9th to 20th position
- All the participants will be awarded e-Certificates of participation
- Last Date of Registration: June 4, 2022
- Quiz Competition: June 5, 2022
In case of queries, please contact:
- Arpit Sanjar (Convener) at +91 74404 80281
- Madhusudan Yadav (Quiz Head) at +91 91715 82017
- or write at firstname.lastname@example.org