Are you trying to get your dream internship?
Confused about how to get the best out of your legal career?
Do you want to get guidance directly from legal stalwarts about how to take your career forward?
JRTC Intern in association with LawSikho.com and iPleaders will be holding the first annual career development summit for law students. The summit will consist of a seminar and panel discussion series on Saturday, April 20, 2019 (10:30 AM to 02:00 PM). Please come and participate in the conversation about “SKILLS REQUIRED TO BE A SUCCESSFUL LAW PROFESSIONAL”.
Hon’ble Mr Justice K.G. Balakrishnan, Former Chief Justice of India will preside over the Seminar as the Chief Guest & Key Note Speaker and Dr. Adish C Agarwalla, Senior Advocate, President International Council of Jurists will be the Guest of Honour.
The discussion pertaining to skills required to be a successful legal-professional in the seminar shall cover the following areas of law practice:
All the students, researchers, and faculties are invited to attend the seminar, which will be followed by High Tea.
Date of the Seminar: Saturday, April 20, 2019
Last date to Register: Thursday, April 18, 2019
Who is it for?
This is primarily for law students. Law students from all years will tremendously benefit, though in different ways. However, young law graduates may also get tremendous value. Especially if you are working on making a good CV or finding a direction in your career.
What is in it for you?
- Ask your questions directly to successful lawyers and stalwarts
- Discover a direction in your legal career
- Get inspired and find your path of growth
- Expand your understanding and perspective of the legal industry
- Network with lawyers who can help you in your career journey
- Get a course worth INR 5000 from LawSikho for free, as a part of attendee privilege. The course link is here.
- Get discount vouchers worth thousands of rupees
- Get a certificate signed by leading dignitaries
Venue: Indian Society of International Law, New Delhi
The seminar shall be comprised of two sessions
- Inaugural Session (11:00 AM to 12:00 PM)
- Technical Session (12:15 PM to 02:00 PM)
About the organization
JRTC Intern is a subsidiary of JRTC Consultancy which is incorporated as a Private Limited Company and is recognized as a startup by the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotions, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India. JRTC intends to create a win-win scenario for both the students as well as firms by its initiative through General law internships test (GLIT).
LawSikho.com is India’s leading online legal courses platform.
About the seminar
This seminar is a 4 hours event being curated by JRTC Intern in association with iPleaders and LawSikho.com, with an audience of about 200 in the Auditorium of Indian Society of International Law, New Delhi. Our goal is to bring together bright minds to give talks that are idea-focused, and on a wide range of subjects, to foster learning, inspiration and wonder – and provoke conversations that matter.
Legal education is, in fact, a multi-disciplined, multi-use arena of education, which can highly develop the human resources and idealism needed to strengthen the country. A law graduate, a product of such education, should be able to contribute to national advancement and social change in a much more constructive and better manner. However, most law students today are struggling to discover a direction in their career, and this event is an effort to provide them with the direction and inspiration to succeed.
Through this seminar, one can acquire and learn the most essential key that a legal professional must have – Skill Sets. This seminar will create new possibilities in your life as a law student and you will be left with a clear plan about how you will achieve your dreams.
How to enroll and pay fees?
Interested people are required to Register here.
For Students: 350/- INR
For Professionals: 500/- INR
Please be informed, due to limited seats, we will be accepting only 200 applications on the first come, first serve basis. Selected people will duly receive invitation cum entry pass & other necessary details by April 19, 2019 (05:00 PM)
Chief Guest & Keynote Speaker
Hon’ble Mr. Justice K.G. Balakrishnan, Former Chief Justice of India
Guest of Honour
Dr. Adish C Aggarwala, Senior Advocate, President, International Council of Jurists
- Ms. Geeta Luthra, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India
- Mr. Ashvani Kumar Upadhyay, Advocate, Supreme Court of India
- Mr. Vivek Narayan Sharma, Joint Secretary, Supreme Court Advocates on Record Association
- Ms. Shreya Seth, Associate, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas
- Prof. (Dr.) Ashish Verma, Assistant Professor, UPES Dehradun
- Mr. Shehzad Poonawalla, Lawyer and Political Analyst.
Perks to the participants
- Certificate of merit and participation in the seminar.
- Seminar kit.
- Rs. 1000/- discount vouchers on LawSikho courses.
- Certificate course on CV writing from LawSikho.
- 50% discount on BASIC GLIT to get internship opportunities.
- 25% off vouchers for publication in International Journal of Law Management & Humanities [ISSN 2581-5369] Indexed journal with impact factor of 2.008.
The Indian Society Of International Law, Bhagwan Das Road V.K. Krishna Menon Bhawan, 9, New Delhi, Delhi 110001.
For any clarification or assistance, you can reach
- Mr. Deepak Khandelwal, Event Coordinator and Chief Marketing Officer (Legal), JRTC Intern at email@example.com or call at +91- 8651718126.
- Mr. Pratyush Singh, Chief Operating Officer, JRTC Intern: +91- 9911139696
- Vidhi Aagaz
Website: Click here
Note: This is a sponsored post