Name of Colllege/Organisation
Army Institute of Law, Mohali (PUNJAB)- 160062.
Type of Event
National Seminar on ACCESS TO JUSTICE IN INDIA
7th Nov 2015
The website is accessible HERE.
The Army Institute of Law, Mohali is a premier institution imparting quality legal education. The Army Institute of Law is organizing a one day National Seminar on Access to Justice in India on the 7th November 2015.
The aim of the Seminar is to bring together experts, academicians and professionals to share ideas and deliberate on the new emerging issues to find solutions to the problems.
The deliberations at the National Seminar will be an opportunity to examine law-related issues from varied perspectives of a broad range of disciplines.
Submission of Abstract: 10th October 2015
Confirmation of Abstract: 15th October 2015
Submission of Full paper, Demand Draft and Registration form (only Soft copies of all): 20th October 2015
I. Abstract: The abstract should not exceed 300 words and must be accompanied by a cover page stating the following:-
a. Title of the Paper
b. Name of the author(s)
c.. E-mail address
d. Postal address and
e. Contact Number
II. Full Research Paper: The paper should not exceed 5000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
1. Co-authorship is permitted with a maximum of two authors only.
2. In case of co-authorship at least one author must attend the seminar to present the paper.
3. In case a student is presenting the paper of a faculty member, the same shall be allowed only if the student has co- authored the paper.
4. The main text should be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and spacing of 1.5
5. The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single spacing.
6. One inch margins on all sides should be maintained.
7. Citation style: Blue Book, 19th Edition
8. The paper must be accompanied with the scanned copies of the filled in Registration form, DD details, and the cover page, the details of which are mentioned in the abstract guidelines.
9. All submissions must be the author’s original and unpublished work.
Plagiarized submissions will be disqualified.
Method of Submission
All submissions for the seminar have to be electronically mailed with the subject column as ‘Submission – abstract/full paper as the case may be and bearing the name (s) of the author(s) as the file name, only at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Dr. Kamaljit Kaur
Convenor, National Seminar Committee
81467-58202 | firstname.lastname@example.org
More information can be accessed HERE.
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.