With an aim to promote soft skills amongst students Manikchand Pahade Law College every year organizes National Power Point Presentation Competition. This year the organization feels the privilege to organize National Power Point Competition on 19th day of January, 2019.
Students admitted to 3 years or 5years LLB course in any part of India.
Phases of the Competition
1. Screening Round
2. Final Round
In the screening round the presentations will be sent to a panel of judges constituting legal luminaries. A total of fifteen presentations will be shortlisted for the Final Round. Results along with marks secured in the Screening Round as well as Final Round will be communicated to all the participants through mail.
The Final Round of the contest shall be held at M. P. Law College Premises, Aurangabad. The fifteen participants who have qualified for the final round would have to present their Power Point Presentations before a panel of judges.
Rules of the Competition
- Each college can send maximum 02 entries for the said competition.
- Each entry will consist of only 01 participant.
- The participants will have to bear their travelling and all other incidental expenses.
- Free lodging and boarding shall be provided to the participant short listed for the final round of the competition.
- There is no entry fees for the contest.
- All the Selected participants of final round should submit Hard copy of the Registration form duly signed by Head of the Institution on the day of competition to registration counter.
- Same subject power point presentation which was submitted in the immediate preceding competition will not be accepted (The list of PPT subject of last year is annexed herewith).
Amongst 15 students best three will be awarded with a certificate and Trophy.
1. Last date of entry: 20/12/2018
2. Declaration of First Round Result: 1/01/2019
3. Date of final Round: 19/01/2019
For any queries participants are welcome to call
- Dr. Shital Barhate, (Coordinator): 9881202766
- Dr. Amol Chavhan: 9420706040
- Prof. Anju Singh: 9503104751
- Prof. J. R. Vyas: 9730404948
Click here for official website.