The Society for Quiz, University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh is organizing a National Online Quiz Competition on the topic “Intellectual Property Rights” on August 26 and August 28, 2022.
About the Univeristy Institute of Legal Studies
University Institute of Legal Studies (UILS) was established as the constituent department of Panjab University, in the academic session 2004-05.
About DPIIT-IPR Chair, Panjab University
Department for Promotion of Industries and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India, launched a Scheme for Pedagogy & Research in IPRs for Holistic Education & Academia (SPRIHA) in the year 2016 under which IPR Chairs have been set up in select universities and academic institutes.
About the Society for Quiz
The Society for Quiz is a constituent society of the University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh. Society owes its existence to the vital role played by quizzes in the learning process.
Any student pursuing any course in any college or University across India may participate in the quiz.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Registration for the quiz can be done by clicking on the link given at the end of this post.
- There is No Registration Fee for the competition.
The last date for registration is August 23, 2022. (11:59 p.m.)
- Geographical Indication (GI)
- Current Affairs Relating to the Aforementioned Sub-Themes.
Scheme of the Quiz
- All the questions in the quiz will be in the Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs) format.
- The participant who submits the quiz earlier will be preferred in case of a tie between the participants.
- The participants registering for the quiz via the Google Registration form will receive a confirmation mail from our side.
- The participants of the event will be added by the team of SFQ in the Quiz WhatsApp group for the purpose of this event.
- Organizers will not be responsible for any technical error in the registration for the quiz competition or any connectivity/device failure during the quiz.
Format of the Competition
The Competition will have the below-mentioned 2 rounds:
- Round I will be conducted through Google Form which the participants can take part in at their respective places.
- The round will be held on August 26, 2022 (Duration: 1 hour).
- It will consist of 75 Multiple Choice Questions of 1 Mark each.
- No negative marking.
- The result of the same will be declared on August 27, 2022.
- The Top 15 from Round-I will be sent another confirmation mail containing a link to join a new WhatsApp Group for the Round II Quiz.
- Round II will also be conducted through Google Forms.
- The round will be held on August 28, 2022. (Duration: 30 minutes)
- It will consist of 40 Multiple Choice Questions of 1 Mark each.
- Each incorrect answer shall lead to a deduction of 0.5 marks.
- The result of the same will be declared on August 28, 2022
- Last Date of Registration: August 23, 2022
- Quiz Competition(Round I): August 26, 2022
- Result Declaration(Round I): August 27, 2022
- Quiz Competition(Round II): August 28, 2022
- Result Declaration(Round II): August 28, 2022
- Winner: INR 4500 + Certificate of merit
- 1st Runner-up: INR 2500 + Certificate of merit
- 2nd Runner-up: INR 1500 + Certificate of merit
- The top 15 will be provided with the Certificate of Appreciation.
- All the participants will be provided with the Certificate of Participation.
- In case of any query, you may contact the student convenors via:
- Vaishnavi Gaur (President): 9045823867
- Disha Chatta (Convenor): 9915586670
- Kashika Maheshwary (Co-Convenor): 6283656831
- Yuvraj Dhananjaya (Treasurer): 9988216307
- For registration and certificates, please contact:
- Porush Jain (Event Co-ordinator): 9530652005
- Ananya Aggarwal (Co-ordinator): 9815839080