The Hamdard Institute of Legal Studies & Research (HILSR) is conducting a National Quiz Competition on Constitutional Law, scheduled to be held on November 20, 2021.
About the Organizer
The Moot Court Committee (MCC) of Hamdard Institute of Legal Studies & Research (HILSR) is a committee entrusted with the responsibility to manage activities related to mooting and advocacy at HILSR.
Established in 2018 and approved by the Bar Council of India (BCI), HILSR currently offers BA LLB – a five-year integrated degree programme in law.
Who can Participate?
All UG & PG students studying in any discipline at any College or Department of the Universities.
Format of the Quiz
- The quiz shall take place on google forms.
- The entire test would be time bound (15 min). The test shall comprise of 35 Multiple Choice Questions (4 Marks each).
How to Register?
To register for the quiz competition, click on the link given at the end of this post.
- 1st Prize: The Indian Constitution: Cornerstone of A Nation by Granville Austin + E- Certificate of Merit.
- E-Certificate of Merit to top 3.
- E-Certificate to all the participants.
- Last Date to Register: November 19, 2021
- Date of Quiz: November 20, 2021; 4 PM – 4:15 PM IST
- Date of Announcement of Results: November 25, 2021
Free of Cost
- In case of tie in marks, the participant who submitted quiz first will be decided as winner if he/she falls in top 3.
- If in case same marks are scored by 3 participants then those 3 will be declared as Top 3.
- Quiz cannot be reconducted if someone is unable to submit in time.
- The decision of organisers shall be final and binding in all matters.
In case of any queries, please write to [email protected] or contact
- Sakshi Singh: 9935398997
- Tushar Batra: 9971375727