About the Organisation
Amity Law School, Noida is an institution of repute that has always channeled its resources wisely into providing high quality education and other developmental opportunities to its students.
The Legal Awareness and Literacy Committee, acts as a channel of information by disseminating general socio-legal knowledge to the public at large, through its various camps, symposiums, workshops and seminars.
About the Competition
In the midst of a global crisis, LALC proposes “National Online Case Comment Competition” to be held, to stimulate the young minds. It shall ask the students to submit their work, all focused on one purpose – to provide a platform to express their thoughts in the form of Case Comment with attractive cash prizes.
Objectives and Scope
- Encouraging students to find ignored yet important topics which need to be addressed.
- Giving such students a platform to express themselves.
- To broaden the horizons of students to think creatively.
- To understand the perspective of young generations towards contemporary concerns.
Mode of Delivery: Write Ups – Case Comment
Last Date of Submission: 28th September 2020
- The word limit for the submission should be 1000 – 1500 words.
- The main body of text in all submissions should be typed in the ‘Times New Roman’ font, size 12, Line Spacing 1.5, justified.
- The footnotes in all submissions should be typed in the ‘Times New Roman’ font, size 10, Line Spacing 1.
- Citations should be in the form of footnotes as per the 20th edition Harvard Bluebook or Indian Law Institute (ILI) citation.
- All works should be emailed to noccwc2020[at]gmail.com.
- All works should be emailed in a MS Word format.
- Authors must include brief biographical information about themselves at the top of the submission. For Example, ‘A is a student of 5thyear BA L.L.B (Hons.) at BCD Law College’. or ‘X is a Partner at XYZ Law Firm and can be reached at email@example.com.
- The body of the email should also contain the name of the author, qualifications, the title of the manuscript and contact information.
The Winner and Runner Ups will get the chance of publication on the official Blog of LALC.
- Cash Prizes for top entries.
- E-Certificates for all participants.
- E- Certificates for all the participants
All the manuscripts will be reviewed by a Board of Panelists, and the final decision to decide the winners shall depend on their discretion only. The details will be conveyed through the e-mail and the results will be declared through our social media platforms, the same shall be e-mailed too.
The URL for the same is here.
To register directly, click here.
Open for all the students, legal professionals, academicians across the nation.
- Prenita Ranjan (8005492022)
- Vanshika Garg (8059201777)
- Manisha Kumari Gupta (9163695972)
- Jatin Soni (8503014242)
More posts that you might be interested in:
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.